I am having a bit of trouble to find the pictures for week's 2 homework.
Description was :
1) Assignment 4, week 2 (couldn't find anything named like that, only 'bammes##')
1.1) Figure proportions, Dürer (nothing named dürer)
- there are human proportions on the images 02, 05, 06, 07
1.2) bones of the arm +rib cage
- could be 41 (it's lower half, as upper half we did in class)
- 42 (upper body structure with arms, rib cage, column and skull)
- 51(if we consider shoulders as arms bones)
- 52 (if we consider shoulders as arms bones)
1.3) Spinal column
- could be 42 (has 3 views, and lots of extras)
- could be 38 (only 1 view, more detailed)
Any opinion on that, guesses?
I wish you a nice week,